Brown rice flour pancakes
- Brown Rice flour: 1 Cup
- Fenugreek seed powder: 1 tsp
- Garlic Clove crushed: 1-2
- Coriander or parsley thinly cut: 2 tsp
- Coconut/Almond milk or buttermilk: One and a half cup(approx.)
- Olive oil or organic coconut oil: 1Tbsp
- Red chill flakes (optional)
Mix all the above ingredients. If needed add small amount of water to make proper consistency for pancakes.
Then pour batter on crape maker or nonstick pan in round shapes. Let it turn brownish from both sides. Eat with hummus or mint chutney.
Fenugreek supports congestion, digestion and blood sugar level.
Garlic is immune enhancer, natural decongestant and support circulation.