Brown rice flour pancakes
Brown Rice flour: 1 Cup
- Fenugreek seed powder: 1 Tsp
- Garlic Clove crushed: 1-2
- Coriander or parsley thinly cut: 2 Tsp
- Coconut/Almond milk or buttermilk: One and a half cup (approx)
- Olive oil or organic coconut oil: 1 Tbsp
- Red chilli flakes (optional)
- Salt to taste
Mix all the above ingredients. If needed add small amount of water to make a thick and smooth consistency for pancakes.
Then pour batter on crepe maker or nonstick pan in round pancake shapes. Let it turn crisp brown from both sides. Eat with hummus or mint chutney.
- Fenugreek supports congestion, digestion and blood sugar level.
- Garlic is immune enhancer, natural decongestant and support circulation.